Thursday 4 July 2013

THE BLIP TV RIP OFF

My youtube account has now had over 11 million views!  despite this Youtube which is now owned by Google, remove my videos, they also disable my account from uploading long videos, youtube get paid to advertise on my videos and still remove them, they refuse to pay me any advertising money so i tried new websites like  videobb, blip tv, mega upload, videoweed to name just a few. videobb, blip tv, and videoweed all refused to pay me what they owed me, blip tv had my videos on it for months, i was paid about 9p per view or something like that, with ads at the start the middle and the end of my movies, blip tv allowed my account to run for months and after a slow first couple of months my views  sky rocketed to over 4000 views per day for a couple days not bad for bliptv,  a few days later i tried to log in to check how my videos were doing only to be greeted with a notice this account no longer exists! Blip tv had closed my account despite owing hundreds of pounds, the full of rubbish and adverts blip tv to this day still refuse to pay or reply to emails! Blip tv censor the internet and refused to pay me any of the £400 they owe me for the thousands of advertisement views my videos got from its website. BLIPTV=BILLIONAIRE CORPORATION RIPOFF.

Founded in May 2005 by Mike Hudack (CEO), Dina Kaplan, Justin Day (CTO), Jared Klett, and Charles Hope, blip.tv was funded by its founders for the first year of its operation. In May 2010  blip.tv, an online video broadcasting company, announced a $10.1 million round of funding led by billionaire companies Canaan Partners and existing investors Bain Capital Ventures Founder none other than Mitt Romney. Why are massive billionaire corporations Canaan Partners and Bain Capital Ventures  interested in investing in a small businesses/websites like blip tv? Is it so they can control and censor the websites they fund, removing criticism of themselves and other corporations and cashing in at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment