Tuesday 27 August 2013

St. Judes school in WOLVERHAMPTON is a JOKE.

St Judes primary school in Wolverhampton is rated by Ofsted as among the worst schools in Wolverhampton, and Wolverhampton is rated as one of the worst areas for education in the whole of Britain, meaning St Judes is obviously a bad school, I think I know what the problem is with St Judes and many other schools in Britain.

My children attended this school for years and in the time they spent there I  heard MANY shocking complaints and stories from parents of the children that attended the school. My own children were checked over by teachers for cuts and bruises, after they discovered a rash on her arm, buts that's nothing, after discovering bruises on my child's friend, the delusional mental head mistress immediately contacted social services because kids never fall over, do they? you stupid lunatic, the head mistress of St Judes should concentrate on the schools poor performance in the national league tables before telling tales on parents.

Another parent I know of had her children taken off her for three months after bruises were discovered on his hip by the demon head mistress who again contacted social services, I hear the children are now back home after three months away from their family.

To be fair to the head mistress the school was in a state before she got there, they once sent me a letter out threatening to throw my children out the school because I told them we had booked a holiday that would mean the kids would have to have TWO days off school, what a terrible parent I must be.

At the end of this term the school arranged a trip for school leavers to the safari park, how kind of them, however the teachers use this trip as an excuse to blackmail children in to attending a fund raising carnival, the children were told if they do not attend the carnival they may not be allowed to go to the safari park or the prom! WHY ARE St JUDES SCHOOL HAVING PROMS FOR 11 YEAR OLDS ANYWAY? My other child was told that a school trip to Wales was compulsory! but they still wanted money for it, unfortunately for them they did not get it.

The dinners at the school are expensive, unhealthy,disgusting and according to my children and my children's friends "sometimes full of hair"

At home time the school have police and traffic wardens all over the place, cashing in on the terrible parking arrangements at the school.

My advice is AVOID ST JUDES AT ALL COST.


No comments:

Post a Comment