Friday 16 August 2013

YOUTUBE WILL CHOOSE WHAT VIDEOS WILL BE WATCHED!

Recently I have noticed that getting views on youtube is not as easy as it once was, my youtube account used to attract 29000 viewers per day and I have nearly 15000 subscribers, but recently I have seen a big decline in video views, a lot of this is due to false copyright claims by the BBC, Fox and others, causing youtube to stop me from uploading long videos on my account. Newly posted videos also do not get the views they used to, eg a video post of mine would easily get two or three thousand views in the first week, a post of mine now struggles to get past five hundred views in the first week despite the fact I have more subscribers now than ever, my videos are harder to find (sometimes nearly impossible) and sometimes do not show on any video sidebars as a suggested video.

This does not surprise me as i have had nothing but trouble with youtube from the start, I get millions of views, youtube advertise on my videos despite the fact I did not give permission, in fact I blocked adverts, they pay me not a penny for these views even though they obviously get paid themselves, they remove videos that they have no right to remove, and make profit from videos they have not legal right to profit from, in fact by removing certain videos youtube are breaking freedom of speech laws, but youtube do not seem to care much for freedom of speech! Youtube have also been accused many times of fabricating view counts and these accusations are true, they count extra views for certain musicians and media outlets and they do not fully count views for videos like mine.

Google are the owners of youtube and since taking over they are step by step destroying youtube, they are destroying it with their greed, Vevo is a FUCKING JOKE and adverts appear all over youtube, 30 second videos now have adverts in front, as does public domain music, in fact when listening to Mozart or Beethoven on Youtube, Google feel the need to advertise irritating, sellout, pricks like Will i am and Jay Z, Fuck off Google as if anyone listening to Mozart, Vivaldi or Beethoven would even consider listening to the mind numbing bullshit that you advertise to us.

Google are paid, they are paid for advertising, they are paid for fixing view counts, they are paid not to count dislikes on certain mainstream media channels and they are paid to slow the spread of information.


1 comment:

  1. Fuck em and the advertisers! I don't watch advertisements, not on tv or internet sites like youtube and facebook, I use Firefox with Adblock Plus and Ghostery addons that block the ads from loading.

    If the advertisers want me to watch a commercial they should pay me to watch their advertisements, not pay Comcast, Google, or Time Warner for my time and attention!

    ReplyDelete