Sunday 22 September 2013

WOLVOMAN80 IS CENSORED.

Recently my website has been cyber attacked and taken offline by government offices, the British government do not like what I am saying.

My reach on Facebook has fallen massively despite the fact I have more likes than ever, a post of mine used to reach thousands of people easily now they struggle to reach 200 or 300, my posts do not appear on my followers homepages, my likes are not counted, Facebook obviously do not like what I am saying.

Youtube do not distrubute my newly posted videos, they do not allow my videos to be watched on mobile devices, they do not put my videos on ANY suggested or related videos, a Youtube videos of mine used to get thousands of views in the first week now they do not even reach 1000 after a month despite the fact I have 15000 subscribers, Youtube do not like what I am saying.

The results when Googleing WOLVOMAN80 used to be well over 500000, if you Google WOLVOMAN80 today you would probably get about 130000 meaning my results have been cut by nearly 75%. Google do not like what I am saying.

I must be scaring the shit out of some so called "powerful people" but in all reality these people are not powerful, they are scared, they are losing control and they are desperate to stop the truth from spreading. The inbreed monarchies, child labour using, tax evading corporations, the greedy banks, the puppet governments are losing control of the world and censoring criticism of themselves is all they have got? The "ILLUMINATI" do not seem so powerful now.

No comments:

Post a Comment