Tuesday 1 October 2013

FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, GOOGLE, AMAZON HAVE ALL CENSORED ME.

The corporations that control the internet have all started a FULL BLOWN attack on my videos, blogs and posts, The slimy, pervert spy Mark Zuckerberg and his corporation Facebook have not counted a new like on my Facebook for weeks, despite the fact I know at least one person that has attempted to like my wolvoman80 page,  but Facebook do not wish you to like it, sorry. Recently the reach of my posts has fallen dramatically, from tens of thousands to not even hundreds, when I post on Facebook it tends not to appear on peoples homepages anymore, I know this because I use friends accounts and my own "secret accounts to check.

Google and Youtube are owned by the inbred looking, lobbying Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google and Youtube have hidden my videos, you will find them if you search them by their exact title but that's the only way. They will not show on suggested or related videos. The problem seems to have started since I made my new series "FUCK THE SYSTEM"

This graph shows the amount of clicks that my Youtube channel receives from suggested videos, the graph proves that from June 2013 Youtube have been removing my videos from the suggested video side bar and making my videos almost impossible to find.




Are Google, Facebook and Amazon all afraid of people watching my videos reading my blogs and viewing my posts? or are they merely puppets being blackmailed or financial rewarded for censoring posts that criticize certain corporations and governments? Why would they do this? Only one answer to that, and that is because they want to hide the corruption of our government, a government that allows these corporations to avoid paying tax, a government that pays these corporations for information on its users and a government that are losing control. If the system changes these greedy corporations tax bills may go up, or even worse these tax evading billionaires could end up in prison, where they belong. 

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong brother! And keep telling them to PWTFU!!

    ReplyDelete