Friday 4 October 2013

HOW TO IRRITATE THE JOB CENTRE, RECORD YOUR INTERVIEWS.



The Job centre in Britain is notoriously useless at finding people work or long time employment (unless you want to work for benefits or minimum wage for a billion pound corporation that does not pay tax) in that case the job centre is the place to be, so when I went to the Job centre today I did not except much help, for if they were to help today it would be the first time in living memory that they have been any help.

I walk in the job centre and take a seat they are 9 minutes late calling me out, which I don't mind at all apart from the job centre regularly warn me to be five minutes early for their meetings, which I always are, they can waste our time but we cannot waste their time and if we do "we risk missing appointments and losing our benefits".

I take my seat and the interview begins, I tell the interviewer about the Department of work and pensions taking down my website with illegal cyber attacks, "how is that stopping you getting a job?" the interviewer asks, to which I tell the truth, I sell DVDs and ebooks using my website for advertising, and selling a small but growing amount, until the cyber attack finished my website off, I did get the website running after the attacks using a different server, but the website lost its places on the Google search engine, it lost at least 95% of its traffic making the website financially impossible to maintain. As I excepted he did not want to talk about that.

Later in the interview he tells me to apply for at least 10 jobs per week! I explain that I claim for 4 kids to find jobs that pay enough to support 4 kids is not easy, I also explain that I am pursuing tens of thousands that Lloyds TSB taken from our family business in 2006, plus tens of thousands more that my family were ripped off when they were taken ill and had to finish the business, again not to my surprise he is not interested. I tell him to find me 10 jobs on his computer for me to apply for, he does not want to do that, I tell him to do a BOC or a better of calculation so I have a idea about what jobs are worth applying for, he does not do that, instead he threatens me with community service and benefit sanctions, what are they going to do? make me and my family homeless and starve us death? and then they call people scum when they turn to crime, the government are the real scum here.

I ask him the question, do you work for people are the government? he answers "the government pay my wage" to which I reply "the taxpayer pays the government" the cheeky prick then says "you are not a tax payer" by now I am pretty fuming and I tell him the truth, when my family was in business we had between 30 and 90 skilled workers on our books, my family business that I worked for, for ten years have paid more tax in that ten years then he will pay in his whole life, If I claim benefits for the rest of my life I would not see the money that our business in taxes. Not to mention money that the bank illegally taken from our business accounts, our business and many businesses like us were bailing out banks years before the tax payer bailed them out.

He then announces (and I do not know how true it is as the job centre feel no way in lying and trying to scare people) that Wolverhampton is the first place in Britain to start making the unemployed do community service (with a new name) to receive their benefit.

Much to his anger I tell him that I have recorded the conversation, that's illegal he cries as their are CCTV all over the job centre, I will upload the full conversation to Youtube later and that is my advice, record your conversations with the job centre, they don't like it and it protects you when they lie threaten you with benefit sanctions.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment