Sunday 17 November 2013

HOW TO CONTACT GOOGLE.

Recently my estimated Youtube estimated earnings were showing nearly $13000, not much for 3 years work and over 14 million views, most of which have had ads on the side bars at the bottom of the picture and adverts ranging from 10 seconds to over one minute in front of the video, adverts Google will be paid for, $13000 is not great but it is a start, its something to show for the hours that I have sat at this computer researching and putting information together.

Two days later I log in to my Youtube account to access the money I have earned, its gone, my estimated earnings now show 0.64 cents! I attempt to contact Google, I find a Youtube contact email, service@youtube.com and send my questions.

The next I day receive an email, message failed I send it again and try to find other ways of contacting Youtube or Google, after literally hours of looking through Youtube troubleshooting pages, answering questionnaires, searching the internet and even a desperate phone call to Google Adwords I get no where.

I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to contact Google over the internet, I believe that it would be easier to contact the dead then what it is Google. Why is it so hard to contact Google or Youtube? The only way left for me to try is a letter to their head office, Google own Gmail, Youtube, control a massive proportion of the internet and are supposed to be leader in the technological world, yet the only way to contact them is a letter, what do they think it is the 1800s? Its just an easy way for Google and Youtube to completely ignore peoples complaints and problems.

Complaints like Youtube paying sick, greedy corporations for views and adverts used on my videos, Sony, BBC, News Corporation and Hearst Corporation have all profited and sometimes even taken down videos that I have made, I am aware that these companies are due some payment, for some clips I have used but surely not all of it, apparently I am allowed none of it, I have 4 kids and I am currently unemployed and on benefits, I am owed money from billionaire corporations, but that will not stop the Department of Work and pensions (who's offices attacked my website earlier on in the year, leading to my website having to be taken down)  from pressuring me from taken a shit job at a warehouse for no more money then my benefits.

One month later my earnings are now showing $3.22.


No comments:

Post a Comment