Monday 9 December 2013

A PROUD BENEFIT SCROUNGER!



I am what newspapers like the Daily mail, the Daily express and the Sun call vile scum, I am unemployed and have been for over two years now and I have four kids, what a disgrace to the Great British society I are.

It was not always like that, once upon a time I had ambitions and goals, I was always in work and I helped run two building businesses, once upon a time I had more money then sense, then something happened to me.

I watched my ill hard working parents health deteriorate, I watched them lose everything they had worked for, I watched as millionaire corporations we did business with took advantage of the situation, they withheld payments and to this day they owe my parents a fortune. I watched them get ripped off with health insurance and by Lloyds TSB, I watched the mortgage company charge my parents £2500 per month in interest alone because they were "high risk." I watched the courts evict my parents making them homeless, without even taking the ridiculous interest rates in account.

That's not all, at the time this was going on the banks were taking £200 to £300 per week from my girlfriends account, the worst bank charge ever was when Nationwide building society charge us £20 for being 50 pence short of paying a £10 bill, by charging us they had put us overdrawn by £9.50 and the account was not allowed to be overdrawn so they charged her £30 for being overdrawn leaving us £39.50 overdrawn, I also had a small £6 debit set up, which we missed due to Nationwide clearing our account, another £20 charge, we are now £59.50 overdrawn, how do we pay bills next week?

I am unemployed but not lazy, I make videos, videos that get millions of views all over the world, 14 million on just my main Youtube channel plus the hundreds of uploads on Youtube and other sites uploaded by other people, most of these views have adverts on them without my permission, Youtube are latest the vultures in a long list of legal robberies.

Before telling me to get a job can I have what I am owed from the tax evading Youtube please? after all if Google do pay up I can come off benefits and therefore stop being a burden to the Great British society! Youtube would rather pay other corporations for it, so far I have not received a penny from my 14 million views. Can my parents have some of the massive sum of money that they have had robbed from them by corporations, banks and mortgage companies? Before telling me to find work and come off benefits, what about the £5000 Nationwide building illegally stole from my girlfriends account?

I have three meetings with the Jobcentre before Christmas, in these meetings I will have to explain why I am still on benefits, its like I am begging for money, I would love to tell them to FUCK OFF but I have kids to feed. I am still on benefits because the tax evading, privacy destroying Google are withholding payments to me, its a shame the mainstream corporate media and the easily led masses do not complain, moan and attack the corruption of our tax evading, rip off corporations the same way they attack, moan and complain about "benefit scroungers" if they did they corporations would not get away with this greed and corruption the way they do.

I may be a "benefit scrounger" but I pay more in to this fucked up system then most people do, so before telling me to get a job, GIVE ME WHAT I AM OWED.


1 comment: