Wednesday 25 December 2013

PROOF THAT YOUTUBE ANALYTICS DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this video prove that Youtube are fabricating viewing figures in a desperate attempt to hide the truth? Or does this video simply prove that Google are so shit that they are incapable of counting? Youtube have also refused to pay me the tens of thousands they owe me for my video views! Is that another desperate attempt by Google to cover up the truth?


The video below is the video that Google are refusing to count views on properly, Google also refusing a payout, despite owing me for 14 million views most of which have contained their irritating adverts without my permission instead of paying me they pay corporations that use false claims to CASH IN from other peoples work.



No comments:

Post a Comment