Tuesday 25 March 2014

JOBCENTRE OFFER ME FREE DRIVING LESSONS!




Just before Christmas last year the Jobcentre offered me free driving lessons as "it is essential for me to drive in order to find work" according to them. Unfortunately after literally months of waiting and being messed about the Jobcentre finally admit that free driving lessons are out of the question "due to a lack of funding!" But never fear the Jobcentre have found me something else that I can do with my time, they are sending me on a seven week carpentry course! What a useless waste of taxpayers money and even more importantly what a waste of my precious fucking time!

What the Jobcentre seem to have a huge problem understanding is; I DO NOT WANT FUCK ALL FROM YOU! I do not want your free driving lessons, advice on my C.V or a level one in City and Guilds carpentry! I hate going in that dump called the Jobcentre to sign on just to receive my money when I have literally Billionaires that owe me money. What I want is what I am owed, which is thousands of pounds from YouTube for my millions of video views that my videos have received from all over the world! But instead of paying me what they owe me YouTube continue to pay huge multi-national corporations like BBC, Hearst Corporation and Sony instead, they have completely ignored every attempt I have made to contact them, I have now sent them countless emails and a written letter and still had no reply.

I want Facebook to stop censoring my Facebook posts and links to my online shop, my books, DVDs and videos, Facebook are obviously censoring anti government posts because they have been ordered to censor anti government posts which means the government are stopping me from making money and then forcing me to waste my time on useless level one carpentry courses that I am not interested in and they will have no benefit to help me get of benefits. Nationwide building society owe me thousands of pounds after illegally taking up to £300 per week from my account.






1 comment:

  1. how does youtube owe the Jobcenter
    Or the jobcentre take your $$$ from you tube

    ReplyDelete