Tuesday 29 April 2014

JOBCENTRE WILL INVESTIGATE WOLVOMAN80 FOR BENEFIT FRAUD!



                


The other day I went to to see my brilliant adviser at the local Jobcentre, I am getting annoyed with the fact that I have to keep visiting this place despite the fact that Google owes me 70000 USD or £41000 GBP, this week however I get even more annoyed by the Jobcentre than usual.

I explain to the Jobcentre that I am owed 70000 USD for advertisements that YouTube have been placing on my videos, I asked them for help retrieving the money but instead of offering help I was amazed to see that not only are the Jobcentre completely unwilling to help me, instead they want me to do a seven week level 1 carpentry course but the Jobcentre also inform me that if I receive a payment from YouTube, the Jobcentre will investigate and possible charge me for benefit fraud!    

How can I be done for benefit fraud when I am still waiting for my first payment from Google? I ask, "ALL MONEY EARNED should be disclosed to the bloodsucking Jobcentre" he answers, but surely I have not earned the money until I am paid, have I? Another point is I did not give YouTube permission to advertise on my videos they just done it! Meanwhile the Jobcentre are sending me on some USELESS seven week carpentry coarse and they Jobcentre have also agreed to pay Severn Trent Water the money that they claim I owe them, £400 for six months supply of their fluoridated, disgusting tasting, not far from poisonous water. Severn Trent and the Jobcentre agreed to this without ever asking me and despite the fact that I have called Severn Trent and explained that my garden was full of the sewage waste of the whole street and that's why I have not or am not intending to pay the bill, they just take it anyway.

Great Britain is run by interfering, hypocritical, greedy, snake eyed, Parasites, they are always looking for a way to get something for nothing. "you need food? pay us" "you need water? pay us" "you need to breathe? OK that's free, FOR NOW"

Water is a life essential it should be Nationalized and paid for with taxes instead of keep paying for the murders of innocent people in the Middle East, Bank Bailouts, corporate tax evasion and MPs expenses. Severn Trent are now trying to charge me £400 for six months water, that is ridiculous. I wish Severn Trent nothing but bad luck for the future and I hope that one day Earth rids itself of these disgusting bloodsucking parasites and the parasites that let this happen.  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment