Tuesday 15 April 2014

SEVERN TRENT WILL TAKE MONEY FROM MY BENEFITS.

Because my garden was full of the sewage of my whole street and a pub that was six doors away from my house, I refused to pay my water bill, but that's OK because Severn Trent will simply take the money from my benefits! Severn Trent claim that they have no record of the incidents that I am talking about, despite coming out regularly to clean up the mess yet they never fixed the problem. The problem was the old and dated sewage system could not take the the waste from the pub and the whole street and blockages was happening on a monthly basis. I was unfortunate enough to live directly above the joining place of the pub and the rest of the street, this resulted in my garden being flooded in sewage waste, the kids, the dog or anyone was allowed or wanted to go outside for months, this was the main reason for me and my family leaving the house.

Despite this Severn Trent insist on taking £17 every week. In my opinion I should be exempt from paying ALL bills to multinational corporations after all multi-national corporations like Google and Bain Ventures owe me thousands for the advertisements that they place in front of nearly every video I make over 14 million views the amount that YouTube owe me adds up, if multinational, billionaire corporations like them can refuse to pay me why should I pay my bills? 

  
Also they have charged me £400 for six months water since moving into my new address, and the water taste like shit!



No comments:

Post a Comment