Thursday 11 September 2014

GOOGLE's ILLEGAL, UNFAIR, OPPRESSIVE ATTACK ON ME!

I am always telling people that Google are censoring me and most people do not believe me, and why should they believe me? surely a huge billionaire corp like Google do not give a fuck about one little man like me, do they? Last year Google acknowledged that they owed me $13000 USD although I believe the total amount is actually much more than that, still $13000 is a start, I thought. A couple of days later I log in to YouTube and YouTube stats show they owe me 0.00!!! "its a fault maybe?" I think, weeks later it remains 0.00. I contact them with letters and emails and there is no reply, meanwhile I have 4 children and no work and why should I work when a company like Google are making profit from my work? According to my calculations based on what YouTube have paid other YouTubers (PewDiePie has collected 7 million USD so far before 2014) If YouTube were to pay me at the same rate they pay PewDiePie they would be paying me about $80000 now! 

The way I see this is Google are depriving me and my family including my four children of the lives that I have earned. I am council housed in a house that is WAY to small, on the dole and unable to find work that pays even close to enough to look after my family and billionaire corporations like Google are making thousands from me?  

Google are not the only corporation responsible for this, false claims from huge businesses like Sony, BBC, Hearst Television Inc are meaning that these businesses are also profiting as they claim ownership of videos that they have no legal right to.

These businesses are ignoring laws like public domain, fair use, freedom of speech and freedom of expression. Google are now attempting to take my channel down they have disabled me uploading content that is longer than 15 minutes and recently I have been inundated with false copyright claims and I can only appeal 3 at a time meaning Google are slowly removing my channel and there is not much I can do for now. 

I plan to take them to court on multiple breaches of human right and freedom of information laws and according to a solicitor I have a good chance, see in court soon GOOGLE.

Proof that Google are ILLEGALLY CENSORING ME and Google are forcing me in to a life of benefits. 














GOOGLE NOT COUNTING VIEWS CORRECTLY





GOOGLE ILLEGAL CENSORSHIP OF YOUTUBE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment