Sunday 14 December 2014

I AM A YOUTUBE PARTNER.. PART 1.





I am now a part of the YouTube team, an online friend told me once your account gets over 15000 subs we are given a special method of contact to our team leaders, YouTube. They gives loads to read about how valued we are and they call you a partner!

I decide to contact my new team leaders and ask them about payment, after all social blade estimates they owe me up to £60000 and last year YouTube own stats showed they owed me $13000 before clearing and going back down to 0.00! I have already sent two written letters to YouTube's head office only to be ignored, twice, they must mean silent partner, I stay silent and I am a valued partner. CLICK HERE TO SEE SOCIAL BLADE STATS 

I am keeping record of all my conversations with these people at YouTube, so far they have explained nothing and ignored a request from me (acting on the advice of a solicitor) for records of how much money YouTube/GOOGLE have made from my videos.

So far my new partners seem to think that I should make the videos and they and their friends should make the money!

I don't want to be a part of you're shitty, censoring, lying, greedy "youtube family" and I don't give a flying fuck if you hate me, my videos or anything else, I just want the money that I am owed and my legal right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

So far my partners have answered shortly, unhelpfully and they are now just ignoring my emails. I am going to send my partners a link to this blog and inform them that everything that the email conversation between me and my new partners will be documented on my next blog.




The story so far......

No comments:

Post a Comment