Sunday 21 December 2014

RUSSELL BRAND'S REVOLUTION......





Russell Brand claims to want a "peoples revolution" instead of making mostly shit Hollywood movies he now spends much of his time and efforts on his YouTube channel, exposing the lies, greed and corruption of the mainstream media, corporations and the worlds government's.

When I watch Russell Brand I agree with most of what he says (nearly all of it) and he is very good at making his point and explaining it simply and accurately, the only trouble for me is, I am not sure that he believes it, unfortunately I believe he is probably a fraud. Why would I say such of a thing about a man that claims to spend most of his time helping people by exposing the greed of our bankers and multinational corporations and the corruption of our media and government? I will start by saying, I have no real proof he is a fraud, just observations.

Observations like Russell Brand has worked for a lot of the corporations and businesses he now attacks, he was bought to us by the corporations. He claims to be against materialism yet he buys an Hollywood mansion, I have never been to Hollywood but I have heard it is quite materialistic. Another observation is YouTube, Google, Facebook and nearly every website I have used has either removed videos of mine, my reach on a post on Facebook has gone from tens of thousands to struggling to reach 100, yet Russell Brand reaches millions of people, my numbers and reach is not even close to what his is, so why do Facebook, YouTube and other websites allow somebody like Russell Brand to spread his message freely but smaller, not mainstream YouTube channel's that have nowhere near the reach as Russell Brand has get taken down and have videos removed all the time? Not only does he have a huge internet following he also shows up on BBC and in our newspapers regularly. Another observation is the 33 tattoo on his arm, 33 is a important Masonic number, I have never been bothered to research why he has the number 33 on his arm because I really don't give that much of a fuck why he has the number 33 on his arm, but if it does represent some Masonic meaning then Russell Brand is best ignored.

Another observation after listening to Russell Brand is he finishes many of his speeches with the suggestion that man kind all over the world should come together as one and discuss and attempt to sort out our problems, do you mean a New World Order coming together as one? And what would happen to the people that didn't want to "come together as one?"



   

1 comment:

  1. The 33 is to do with jesus i forget excactly what and also he belives in anarchism and decentralized power , i agree with the bbc and media stuff but i cant see what he or the corporations have to gain by pointing out the inequality in the world and waking people up , great vids btw mate keep it up

    ReplyDelete