Tuesday 30 December 2014

SOME OBSERVATIONS BY WOLVOMAN80.




THE QUEENS SPEECH

Reading the public's reaction in the comments section of the Queen's speech is BRILLIANT, we all know Lizzie is a Lizard and the mainstream media can not cover up the fact that Lizzie the Lizard is about as popular with the average Brit as Ebola is.



PLAYSTATION NETWORK DOWN AGAIN

To all the people that have waited for weeks ready for their new PS4 only to discover that the PlayStation is down, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Carry on waiting! And thank God that your life is comfortable enough for this issue to matter so much because some people have real problems.


FROZEN.


After hearing months of hype about the movie Frozen and hearing how "adults love it as well as children" I finally watched some of it today and to be honest I thought it was a load of over rated, over hyped shit, surely the only adults watching this shit are mentally impaired adults. A talking snow man, lame songs and music, no real story or plot and just sometimes absolute meaningless randomness, grow the fuck up and realize the only thing good about Frozen is the marketing, you simple minded idiots.



SANTA IS A RACIST FAT DRUNK.


If Santa tried losing some weight and staying sober maybe children all over the world would "know it is Christmas" instead of Santa dropping off thousands of pounds of shit to some kids and nothing to more needing kids houses. To me Santa seems like a racist, half soaked drunk, does Santa think that, all rich white children are good or something? Or is he not doing his job properly. In fact, fuck all this talking and no action I am going to capture him and kill him! Sorry folks.



MARK ZUCKERBERG


Lets all use Facebook to tell ZUCKERBERG OUR OPINION OF HIM. Lets turn Facebook into Zuckerbergs MONSTER and allow his monster to eat him and rid the world of him and his corruption, greed and lack of respect for our rights and FREEDOM.



I AM V! NO YOU ARE NOT, YOU ARE A TWAT.


Can people please stop wearing these STUPID V for Vendetta masks, you can't be calling people sheep and criticizing corporate misbehavior while dressed in a costume made by a corporation, promoting a corporate made movie, dressed the same as everyone else!



PAT CONDELL

I bet Pat Condell's racist, hatred videos do not get censored from YouTube, he calls Sweden antisemitic because they recognize Palestine, at the same time he constantly attacks Islam. Watching him on my screen makes me want to punch my monitor, right in his old, arrogant face.


BE SCARED.


Do we need another war? The government want us to be scared of Islam, terrorists, extremists, conspiracy theories and bloggers but the only thing that seems dangerous to me is OUR GOVERNMENT.



DANGEROUS IDEOLOGIES.


David Cameron claims world ideologies by non violent extremists can lead to violence!!!!! Yet British government ideologies lead to the deaths and enslavement of millions of people all over the world. And they ain't finished yet.



BRAVE DAVE WILL SLAY THE BEAST.


David Cameron claims he is going to "hunt down the monsters" responsible for the recent beheading. What he means is that he is going to spend OUR taxes and send OUR troops and watch what follows on the TV in his nice comfortable mansion.



BRITAIN MOVING TOWARDS AN ISLAMIC STATE?

People in Great Britain are always attacking Islam with stupid comments like "they are taking over the country!" To this I say "what are they taking over? Our government? Our media? Our entertainment industry? Our businesses? You must be getting Islam confused with Zionism.


CENSORSHIP OFFENDS ME.

I get offended by this censorship of my opinions, what part of my beliefs make the government believe I am an extremist that should be censored? Is it my anti war, anti greed, anti poverty views or my anti child labour posts or maybe my dangerous view that we should live and let live and there are two sides to every story?


WOLVOMAN80=LUNATIC.

Facebook or the government or somebody that thinks they are important has decided that this Facebook page is run by a lunatic and it is not safe for you to listen to the rants of this lunatic! That's why Facebook have taken the liberty of hiding the posts from this page. Now go back to reading how Muslims and benefit scroungers are taking all of our money.


WOLVOMAN80=BENEFIT SCROUNGER.

I am sometimes accused of being lazy and a benefits scrounger due to me not having a job for 3 years!

My answer to these people is, if I am lazy, how do I get people watching my videos from all over the world? From the Antarctic to Africa, Japan and India. In my laziness I have still managed to have a bigger impact on the world then most hard working, law abiding, conformist citizens, so fuck you and your lame paid jobs!


ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE.

Instead of throwing buckets of ice water over yourselves why don't we throw Hydrofluoric acid instead?

There are children in the world that do not even have access to clean water, what must they think of us when they see lame brained, do gooders doing shit like this? Especially when some of the people doing this lame brained, attention seeking publicity stunt have millions or even billions in the bank.


THANK YOU FREEMANTLE.

Freemantle (the makers of Xfactor and lots of other shit) have released ownership of my video meaning my YouTube channel is fully working again. 

WOLVOMAN80 would like to thank Freemantle for removing their disgusting, talent-less, greedy, slimy reptilian, lying, corporate hands off my videos and my YouTube channel. Thanks.


LATEST VIDEO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment